2 days + Webinars
Emmanuel LAZEGA :
Public and private experts, scientific experts
Understanding how social networks function, taking the specificities of scientific activity into account. Developing your personal networks according to your scientific dynamic and the time you can devote to it. Enhancing your individual capacities in the key stages of network building.
Warning : this seminar is not devoted to the use of social networks (Facebook, etc.); it does not use IT tools; it was designed by a think tank comprised of sociologists, consultants, public researchers from different disciplines, and Safran and Sanofi R&D managers.
Theory of social networks
Presentation of four cases of scientific networks
- The scientific network: types of actors, relationships, challenges and risks
- Forms and performance of individual scientific networks
- Personal scientific networks/your laboratory’s networks/your boss’s networks Diagnosis by each participant of their scientific networks
- Challenging your idea of your own social networks
- Integrating scientific and career dynamics
- Scientific social networks, cooperation and competition
- Targets and plans (hotline monitoring during recess)
- Interactive approach combining conceptual inputs and progressive construction based on the experience of each participant.
- Combination of conceptual, instrumental and behavioral dimensions.
Location : Paris
Registration fee : 2400 euros (Taxes not included)
For informations and registrations , please contact us : email@example.com